Terms and Conditions:
By continuing to place order via this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of sale. All orders placed via this website must be done in good faith, and are considered a promise to buy. All information you supply during the ordering process must be true and correct.
All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
All Prices quoted on the web page are current as of the date the product page was generated by our system. In case of a discrepancy between the product page price and the shopping cart price, the Shopping cart price at the time of order will take precedence, and will be the price applicable in the case that an order is placed. The prices listed on our shopping cart include all relevant taxes including G.S.T, but do not include shipping costs.
Shipping Costs are calculated and added as the customer proceeds through checkout, and are clearly visible before any customer information is required. Shipping Costs are calculated based on the product size, weight, handling, and delivery postcode, suburb and method of delivery.
All Prices are subject to change without notice. Due to our discount policy we may not have sold at RRP.
In the event that a product is displayed in error or a pricing error has occurred, Budget Pet Products Pty Ltd will cancel the order and notify the customer. Errors and omissions are excluded.
Lowest Price Guarantee:
We work hard to bring our customers premium brands at affordable prices, so great pet-care will be easier on your budget. Our prices are consistently low, but if you happen to find a lower price on an identical stocked item, we will match it and refund you the difference.
How do I request a price match?
- Check the product you are interested in is shown with our Lowest Price Guarantee logo.
- Pay for your order in full.
- Email us your order confirmation along with suitable evidence of the competitors price (e.g. website link or screen shot with a date) to [email protected] within 5 business days of the purchase date.
- If approved, we will issue you a refund equivalent to the difference within 30 days.
We will match a competitor’s price if;
- The product shows our Lowest Price Guarantee policy logo and is therefore applicable for our Lowest Price Guarantee policy.
- The item is identical in every way.
- Is available at another Australian Registered Retailer.
- Is a publicly advertised price.
- Is in stock at the time of the price check.
- Available in the same order quantity.
- The final price includes GST, taxes, fees, delivery and other fees or charges.
- International Offers.
- Flea, Tick and Worm products without an Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) number.
- Where the competitor is out of stock.
- Short dated products.
- Discontinued products.
- A part of a promotional or bundle offer e.g. buy one get one free”.
- Cashback and coupon offers (i.e. supplier cashback or reduced price available via paper coupon or electronic codeword).
- Stock liquidations (i.e. competitor clearance or goods sold by a business placed into receivership).
- Evidence is insufficient to accurately ascertain competitors advertised price at time of purchase.
- When price matching would result in a sale below cost price.
Budget Pet Products reserves the right to apply its Lowest Price Guarantee policy at its own discretion, including the decision to deny or limit the quantity of products available for price-matching.
Customer Service Policy:
Budget Pet Products Pty Ltd is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery timeframes are between 3-10 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
Shipping And Delivery Policy
We deliver products Australia wide using Australia Post, Fastway etc. Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location. Exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
Our shipping policy enables Budget Pet Products to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We fill and dispatch orders everyday. We send products using Standard Post or E-parcel depending on size and weight. Shipping times are estimated at between 3 - 7 business days depending on your location within Australia. For express post and same day despatch, purchases must be completed and paid for prior to 11:00am Tue - Fri. It may take up to 14 days for regular mail.
We may use other shipping methods at our discretion if a better method is available. Our freight charges are minimal as our aim is only to cover the cost of shipping your goods to you.
Budget Pet Products ships goods Australia wide. However at this time we do NOT accept international orders through our website, please contact us on 1300 155 666 to enquire about a speical order.
Budget Pet Products Pty Ltd is set up to service consumers and reserves the right not to supply stock if commercial quantities are purchased and to suspend/close accounts that we believe are used for commercial purposes.
Please note: It is possible that any animal may experience an adverse reaction to a particular product. Budget Pet Products Pty Ltd recommends that you consult a veterinary surgeon before using products purchased from us.
Note: not all products have had their claims tested or are registered in all countries, the claims or product registrations relate to the country of origin only.These products are Australian, they are sold within Australia and are subject to Australian law. Some packaging and labelling may differ from that in other countries. Budget Pet Products Pty Ltd recommends you check with local authorities if you are unsure about any product.
Budget Pet Products Pty Ltd is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with our monthly newsletter and reminder and to personalise your shopping experience with us.
Whenever you use our website, or any other website, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its "IP address," and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer's IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
When purchasing from Budget Pet Products Pty Ltd your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre [email protected].
Wherever appropriate, Budget Pet Products may require you to provide proof of identity prior to fulfilling your order. The purpose for validating your identity is to provide our customers with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customised experience and to avoid participating in any form of identity theft or fraud. After your identity has been validated, any information you provided will be securely destroyed and is not stored in any way. Should you choose not to confirm your identity, a full refund will be provided.
If you have been asked to confirm your identity, Budget Pet Products will accept any of the following forms of identification:
- A current Australian driver’s licence.
- A current Australian passport or one that expired within the last two years.
- A current green or blue Medicare card, Pensioner Concession Card, Department of Veterans' Affairs entitlement card or any other current entitlement card issued by the Australian Government.
- An account statement or letter up to 12 months old, issued by a bank, building society, credit union, American Express or Diners Club International, as long as it includes the following:
- Customer's family name and first given name in full.
- Customer's residential or mailing address.
- Account number or account type.
- Financial institute letterhead or financial institute branch stamp.
- A telephone, gas or electricity bill up to 12 months old.
- A water rates, council rates or land valuation notice up to 12 months old.
- A current student identity card displaying your photograph, issued by an Australian secondary school, TAFE or university. Where a student identity card has an issue date but no expiry date, it may be accepted up to two years from the date of issue.
One entry per promotion per household and open to Australian residents. Entries will be withdrawn at any time at our discretion.
Auto Delivery Terms and Conditions
By signing up for Budget Pet Products Auto Delivery, you agree to accept these terms and conditions ("Terms") for our Auto Delivery subscription ordering program.
Auto Delivery Offers
When you make a purchase using Auto Delivery, only selected products will be eligible for special Auto Delivery Discounts. Budget Pet Products reserves the right to change Auto Delivery benefits at any time at its sole discretion, including discount amounts and eligibility used to determine discount amounts. All changes will apply to future orders, including for current subscriptions.
Auto Delivery offers are limited to products displaying the "Auto Delivery" symbol, and then only if you sign up for the Auto Delivery method. Eligible products are only available for shipping within Australia. You may not assign or transfer your Subscription or any of the benefits to any third party without our authorisation. All returns under Auto Delivery are subject to the Budget Pet Products Return Policy.
Changing/Modifying Auto Delivery Subscriptions
Changing the contents, frequency or quantity of products in an Auto Delivery Order must be done 2 working days prior to the nominated “Estimated Dispatch Date” as shown under My Account. Changes made after this time will apply to the next Auto Delivery cycle.
Duplicate Auto Delivery Subscriptions
Wherever possible, we will attempt to eliminate duplicate Auto Delivery orders as a result of customers mistakenly creating an identical Auto Delivery subscription instead of modifying an existing one. In such instances, we will treat this as an error and use the details of the most recent Auto Delivery subscription to dispatch said product(s). To do this, the contents of the new Auto Delivery must be identical to the previously created subscription.
- Jill subscribed for x1 bag of 12kg food every 6 weeks. Instead of editing her existing subscription, Jill later subscribed again for the identical bag of 12kg food but at a frequency of every 12 weeks and also increased the quantity to x2 bags. Jill will NOT receive duplicate orders – she will receive x2 of bags food every 12 weeks. The original Auto Delivery order for 6 week frequency will be cancelled.
- Jack subscribed for x1 bag of 12kg food every 6 weeks. Jack later subscribed for the identical bag of 12kg food and for x24 cans of food every 6 weeks. As the total contents of the new Auto Delivery order are NOT identical to the original Auto Delivery order, it will not be treated as a duplicate and Jack WILL receive two Auto Delivery orders every 6 weeks.
Out Of Stock
Some Auto Delivery offers and details may change over time; for example if a product is temporarily out of stock, undergoing a formula change or discontinued completely.
If a product is temporarily out of stock at the time an Auto Delivery order in placed, you authorise us to fulfil your order with the closest available alternative. Where no alternative is available; the out of stock product will be put on backorder for 7 days from the time the Auto Delivery was scheduled to be dispatched. If the product does not become available within the 7 day period, the Auto Delivery for this item will automatically ‘skip’ to the next cycle.
When the contents of an Auto Delivery order are mixed between; available and temporarily unavailable products that cannot be substituted – unavailable product(s) will be put on hold (as stated above) and the remaining product(s) will be dispatched without delay. The Auto Delivery order will revert to the regularly subscribed contents for the next Auto Delivery cycle, unless products are permanently unavailable.
If a product is no longer be available for Auto Delivery due to permanent discontinuation, you will receive a notification to edit your subscription and select an alternative product. If no alternative is selected, the Auto Delivery subscription for that product will be cancelled.
Cancelling Auto Delivery
Your Auto Delivery subscription will remain in effect until it is cancelled. You can cancel at any time by logging in to “My Account” at budgetpetproducts.com.au or via the Budget Pet Products App. Cancelling Auto Delivery orders must be done 2 working days prior to the “Estimated Dispatch Date”, cancellations made after this time will apply to the next Auto Delivery cycle. We may, at our sole discretion, terminate your subscription at any time without notice. If we do so, you will only be charged for orders that have been dispatched.
The charge for each Auto Delivery item order will be billed to the payment method used to create your subscription or as otherwise directed by you. If we are unable to process payment for your Auto Delivery Order, your Auto Delivery subscription may be permanently cancelled.
The price of an eligible Auto Delivery product will be the current website price of that item at the time each individual Auto Delivery order is processed, NOT the website price at the time the Auto Delivery subscription is setup. The total cost charged to your payment method for each Auto Delivery order will be the website price of that item, less any additional sale offers or discounts, plus any applicable shipping charges. Budget Pet Products reserves the right to change or alter prices and offers at any time. Any credit balances on your Budget Pet Products customer account may be applied toward the balance of your order before charging any remaining balance to your payment method.
Budget Pet Products reserves the right to refuse/cancel Auto Delivery subscriptions for products listed at an incorrect price and to cancel any such orders whether the order has been confirmed or a payment method has been charged. Where a payment method has been charged, Budget Pet Products will provide a refund.
Shipping and dispatch of Auto Delivery is subject to our shipping policy. In the event an Auto Delivery order is scheduled for dispatch on a weekend or public holiday, the order will be dispatched on the next available business day.
At its discretion, Budget Pet Products reserves the right to change or remove the savings on Auto Delivery orders at any time and to cancel a subscriber’s Auto Delivery at any time.
We may, in our sole discretion, change these Terms, (including all applicable terms, conditions, limitations and requirements on the Budget Pet Products website), without notice to you. If any change to these terms is found invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions. Your continued participation after we change these terms constitutes your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to any changes, you must cancel your subscriptions.