KONG Pull A Partz Bugz 4 In 1 Catnip Toy For Cats Provides A Multi Sensory Experience And Satisfies Your Felines Natural Instincts
This exciting toy features 4 toys in 1 to provide the ultimate play experience for your feline!
- The soft leaf base is filled with enticing, loud crackly material - cats are extremely attracted to fun sounds, therefore the loud crinkliness will have your cat going nuts!
- Your cat may enjoy snuggling the leaf in their downtime or using it for some hind paw kicking fun!
- There are 3 individual toys that your cat can pull apart from the leaf for batting and pouncing entertainment
- The toys include a ladybug, dragonfly, and caterpillar – all light-weight and filled with soft stuffing so your cat can carry them around in their mouth or swat them around the floor
- The bugs are connected to the leaf with firm velcro material
- The toy is filled with KONG North American Premium Catnip to lure your feline into play and keep them engaged for hours on end
- The bright colours will catch your cat’s attention from afar and add some fun to playtime
- Provides mental and physical stimulation to keep your cat happy and healthy
- Satisfies your cat’s natural instincts to chase, hunt, bat, and pounce
- The plush bugs can also act as comforting companion toys for quiet time in bed
- Ideal for indoor play
- Leaf: 33cm length x 24cm width x 1cm thick
- Insects: 6.5 - 9cm length x 2 - 5cm width x 1.5 - 2.5cm thick
- Only choose toys for your cat that are larger than the cat’s mouth
- Get to know your cat’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- This is an interactive toy to use with your cat – it is not a chew toy
- Supervise your cat’s use of this toy - do not leave the toy available for the cat to destroy or eat the toy
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove the toy from the cat if it damages the toy or tries to swallow pieces of the toy
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no cat toy is indestructible – if your cat can quickly and easily damage a toy, then the toy is not suited to your cat’s play style, and a different toy should be provided for your cat