KONG Flyangle Rubber Tug Toy For Dogs Is The Perfect Size For Tug Battles With Large Canines
Is your dog a tug-of-war champion? Well, this bendy triangular toy will be the perfect device to sharpen up their skills and release some of that pent-up energy!
- The unique hefty construction is ideal for tugging and fetching fun with big boisterous canines
- Gives your dog a solid grip to hold firmly in their mouth during play
- Made with thermoplastic rubber (TPR) which is super strong but also flexible to ensure it will be safe in your dog’s mouth during play
- The unique triangular shape creates a crazy, unpredictable bounce to keep your pooch on their toes!
- The handles are handy for you to grab while playing with your pal
- The bumpy rubber is fantastic for dental cleaning as your dog rubs their mouth against the toy during play
- Contains no squeakers – perfect for quiet time
- Satisfies your dog’s instinctual desires to run, jump, chase, capture, retrieve, thrash and tug!
- The toy distracts your pooch from naughty behaviour around the home and redirects them to a fun, physical activity to keep them busy for hours on end
- Provides both mental and physical stimulation to keep your dog happy and healthy
- 26cm from point to point to point x 2.5cm thick
- Only choose toys for your dog that are larger than the dog’s mouth
- Choose a size that allows them to get their mouth around the toy
- Get to know your dog’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog - it is not a chew toy
- Supervise your dog’s use of this toy - do not leave the toy available for your dog to destroy or eat
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove the toy from the dog if it damages the toy or tries to swallow pieces of the toy
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your dog can quickly and easily damage a toy, then the toy is not suited to your dog’s play style, and a different toy should be provided
- If you have a multiple dog home, take extra care to keep large dogs away from smaller toys