Kiltix Tick Collar For Dogs
- Aids in the control of Paralysis Ticks for up to 6 weeks
- Controls Brown Dog and Bush Ticks, and fleas, for up to 5 months.
- Kiltix tick prevention collars contain the active ingredient flumethrin.
- Known as the 'hot foot' effect, ticks are repelled before they have the chance to attach to your dog.
- Kiltix collars work by releasing the flumethrin from the collar as a fine powder which is distributed around your pet's body as it moves.
- Flumethrin not only kills ticks, it repels them.
Collar Length - 66cm
APVMA Approval No: 51952/131532
- 22.5g/kg FLUMETHRIN
- 100g/kg PROPOXUR (An Anticholinesterase Compound)