This is the ultimate all-in-one treat, chase and dental toy!
- The Woogie is made of thick, durable rubber
- It feels comfortable to hold in the mouth, and is gentle on the gums and teeth
- It has recessed channels and raised nubs on the outer surface to promote an abrasive dental cleaning action as your dog’s teeth and gums rub against the toy while they play
- The bumps also provide a gentle, soothing massage of the gums – this provides great relief for teething puppies!
- There is a hollow chamber that runs through the middle, opening up into a round shaped treat hole on the bottom of the toy
- You can stuff the toy with your dog’s favourite treats, kibble, or delicious paste
- Place the toy in the freezer with the treats and paste inside to prolong playtime and to create a greater, long-lasting challenge!
- You can even smear delicious paste or doggy toothpaste in the recessed channels on the outer surface
- Treat toys are a great way to promote both mental and physical stimulation and gets your pal working hard to earn their reward
- The textured surface allows your dog to get a good grip of the toy during fetch games
- Easy to rinse off dirt, mud, and grass under the tap after use
- Small: 7cm height x 5cm diameter (top hole: 7mm diameter, bottom hole: 1.6cm diameter)
- Medium: 8.5cm height x 6cm diameter (top hole: 7mm diameter, bottom hole: 1.7cm diameter)
- Large: 10.5cm height x 7.5cm diameter (top hole: 7mm diameter, bottom hole: 1.9cm diameter)
- XLarge: 12.8cm height x 8cm diameter (top hole: 7mm diameter, bottom hole: 2.3cm diameter
- Get to know your dog’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting a toy - it is not for strong chewers
- If used correctly, this toy is durable and strong
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog
- Do not leave the toy available for your dog to destroy or eat - supervise your dog's use of the toy
- Remove the toy from your dog if they damage it or try to swallow small pieces
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your dog can quickly and easily damage a toy, then it is not suited to your dog’s play style, and a different toy should be provided