Kazoo Active Adjustable Nylon Reflective Collar Purple Lime Large For Dogs is Colourful Bright and Comfortable For Your Lucky Pet
A durable, high-quality and stylish collar that can be accessorised with a matching lead and harness!!
- Strong, durable, soft and comfortable, flexible nylon webbing collar
- Collar contours properly to the dogs’ neck shape so it makes a snug fit on your dog.
- Rounded contoured plastic components ensure that the collar fits properly and is comfortable to wear
- Highly durable and very strong
- Collar can be easily adjusted for the best fit
- The ‘Tri-Point Dura-Lock’ buckle has been engineered to provide a convenient and super secure locking mechanism which provides safety and security for your pet during walk time.
- Reflective yarn is woven into the webbing for night time visibility- ensures that your dog is visible in lowlight conditions such as walking at dusk or in rain, the yarn reflects any light such as a torch, street lamp or headlight.
- Includes a strong, silver, nickel plated metal chrome ring for strong and stable leash attachment
- The collar reduces the strain load on the collar buckle through the smart positioning of the leash attachment.
- The inner of the collar is extremely soft, padded neoprene which provides optimal comfort against your dog’s neck
- The buckle is made of durable strong plastic hardware
- Superior hold and super soft
- Stylish bright colours
- Available in four sizes- small, medium, large, xlarge
Nylon webbing, nickel plated metal, reflective yarn, plastic hardware, padded neoprene
- Small- 12mm width
- Medium- 15mm width
- Large- 20mmwidth
- Extra large- 25mm width
- Small - 20-30cm Neck Size (suitable for Pug, Maltese, Jack Russel)
- Medium - 28-40cm Neck Size (suitable for Corgi, Bichon Frise, Cocker Spaniel)
- Large - 37-55cm Neck Size (suitable for Boxer, Labrador, Siberian Husky)
- Extra Large - 47-73cm Neck Size (suitable for Rottweiler, Bullmastiff, Newfoundland)
- * Note dog breeds are just a guide and it is recommended to measure your dog’s neck before purchasing a collar