K9 Fitness Knotted Tugg Rope With Ball Large Toy For Dogs Is A Fun Way To Let Out Some Pent Up Energy Through Play
This rope toy is fantastic for little tug-of-war champions!
- The rope has a big loop handle for you to get a firm grip of during tug-of-war battles
- The handle also allows you to fling the toy far through the air for your pal to chase after
- The solid tennis ball at the opposite end gives your dog something to hold onto during tug battles to lead them to victory!
- The toy is constructed using durable materials for long-lasting play
- The braided rope is made with strong cotton material and the tennis ball is covered in felt
- The toy is coloured in shades that dogs see best to ensure optimal visibility at the dog park!
- Satisfies your dog’s instinctual desires to run, jump, chase, capture, retrieve, thrash and tug!
- The toy distracts your pooch from naughty behaviour around the home and redirects them to a fun, physical activity to keep them busy for hours on end
- Provides both mental and physical stimulation to keep your dog happy and healthy
- Total: 40cm length x 4-7.5cm width
- Rope: 33cm length x 2-6cm width
- Handle: 14cm length x 6.5cm width x 2cm thick
- Ball: 7.5cm diameter
- Only choose toys for your dog that are larger than the dog’s mouth
- Get to know your dog’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog – it is not a chew toy
- Supervise your dog’s use of this toy – do not leave the toy available for the dog to destroy or eat the toy
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove the toy from the cat if it damages the toy or tries to swallow pieces of the toy
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your cat can quickly and easily damage a toy, then it is not suited to your dog’s play style, and a different toy should be provided