K9 Fitness Knotted Rope Bone With Ball Small Toy For Dogs Is A Fun Way To Let Out Some Pent Up Energy Through Play
This rope toy is fantastic for little tug-of-war champions!
- Perfect for throwing, chasing, retrieving and tug battles
- Keeps your dog occupied until they are happily exhausted
- The rope is knotted at each end for your dog to get a firm grip when playing
- The ends of the rope have fluffy soft tips for thrashing entertainment
- There is a solid tennis ball threaded through the centre of the rope which can slide around between the 2 knots
- The toy is constructed using durable materials for long-lasting play
- The braided rope is made with strong cotton material and the tennis ball is covered in felt
- The toy is coloured in shades that dogs see best to ensure optimal visibility at the dog park!
- Satisfies your dog’s instinctual desires to run, jump, chase, capture, retrieve, thrash and tug!
- The toy distracts your pooch from naughty behaviour around the home and redirects them to a fun, physical activity to keep them busy for hours on end
- Provides both mental and physical stimulation to keep your dog happy and healthy
- Total: 27cm length x 2-6.5cm width
- Rope: 27cm length x 2-3.5cm thick
- Ball: 6.5cm diameter
- Only choose toys for your dog that are larger than the dog’s mouth
- Get to know your dog’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog – it is not a chew toy
- Supervise your dog’s use of this toy – do not leave the toy available for the dog to destroy or eat the toy
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove the toy from the cat if it damages the toy or tries to swallow pieces of the toy
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your cat can quickly and easily damage a toy, then it is not suited to your dog’s play style, and a different toy should be provided