JW Mega Egg Wobble Toy For Dogs Rolls Erratically Around The Ground To Keep Your Canine Engaged In Play And Provide Healthy Exercise And Mental Stimulation
- This simple, yet highly entertaining toy will keep your dog engaged in play all day long
- The fun egg rolls and tumbles around the floor unpredictably to make it super hard for your dog to catch
- The unique egg-shaped design makes it almost impossible for dogs to get a solid grip with their paws or mouth – this causes the Egg to "shoot" out from under them, creating an endless game of chase!
- The constant, unpredictable motion will keep your dog entertained while also engaging their natural instincts to hunt, chase and capture
- Keeps your dog on their toes and makes them wonder which way it will roll next!
- The egg floats on water and is fantastic for aquatic play!
- Made from durable, non-toxic plastic, designed to survive against the toughest of dogs
- The egg is built to be larger than your canine’s jaw so that they can’t get their teeth over the toy and bite down on it
- Due to its large size and tough material, the egg is resistant against punctures and built to last a long time!
- Great for solo play when you are away from home
- Also fantastic for interactive play - you can roll the ball along the ground for your pooch to chase
- Keeps your dog mentally and physically active for good health and wellbeing
- Available in 3 colours and 3 sizes to best suit your canine’s preferences
- Small: 12cm length x 7.5cm middle width
- Medium: 17cm length x 10cm middle width
- Large: 25.5cm length x 14.5cm middle width
- Only choose toys for your dog that are larger than their mouth
- Get to know your dog’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- If used correctly, this toy is durable and strong
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog
- This is not a chew toy
- Supervise your dog’s use of this toy
- Do not leave the toy available for your dog to destroy or eat
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove it from the dog if it damages it or tries to swallow small pieces
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your dog can quickly and easily damage a toy, then it is not suited to your dog’s play style, and a different toy should be provided