HugSmart Puzzle Hunter Picnic Time Food Basket Treat Dispensing Crinkle Squeak Plush Toy For Dogs Will Keep Your Pooch Mentally And Physically Active
- Don’t let your pooch miss out on the picnic fun this summer!
- The exciting 4-in-1 combo features a variety of textures and sounds to keep your pooch engaged!
- The toy is also great for filling with your dog's favourite treats for them to discover!
- The pack contains a soft, yet sturdy basket, round cheese, bread and watermelon
- Your dog will have a ball foraging through the picnic basket to capture all 3 toys
- The toys are great for indoor fetch and chase games – you can even train your pal to retrieve the toys and place them back in the basket!
- The picnic basket has a soft feel and is lined with a mix of corduroy, gingham and polyester materials
- The cheese, bread, and watermelon are covered in soft polyester and filled with soft stuffing
- The bread has fun crinkly material hidden inside, while the watermelon and cheese have fun squeakers to pique your dog’s interest
- The toys are lightweight and easy for your dog to carry around the home in their mouth
- Satisfies your dog’s natural instincts to run, chase, forage, hunt, fetch, and capture
- Provides a mental and physical challenge to keep your pooch happy and healthy
- Not designed for dogs that like to chew
- Basket: 18cm length x 16cm width x 9cm height (15cm height including handle)
- Bread: 10.5cm length x 9.5cm width x 4cm thick
- Watermelon: 11cm length x 5cm width x 5.5cm thick
- Cheese: 8.5cm length x 7cm width x 6cm thick
- Only choose toys for your dog that are larger than their mouth
- Get to know your dog’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- If used correctly, this toy is durable and strong
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog - supervise your dog’s use of this toy
- Do not leave the toy available for your dog to destroy or eat
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove it from your dog if they damage it or try to swallow small pieces
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your dog can quickly and easily damage a toy, then it is not suited to your dog’s play style, and a different toy should be provided
- Detach and remove plastic tags from toy before play