HugSmart Puzzle Hunter Fruity Critterz 2 Toys In 1 Pumpkin And Fox Squeak Plush Interactive Treat Dispenser Toy For Dogs Provides Mental And Physical Entertainment
- The purpose of this toy is for your dog to use their natural instincts to hunt and capture!
- The pumpkin is closed with a velcro tab and your pooch must use their skills to open the pumpkin and find the fox inside!
- The fox is held in place with velcro fastening at the base of the pumpkin, making it a challenge for your dog to pull him out from his hiding place!
- The toy is also great for filling with your dog's favourite morsels!
- Your dog can nuzzle and paw at the pumpkin to get the treats out with the fox
- The pumpkin has a plush exterior, a nylon polyester interior and is stuffed with soft padding
- The fox has a smooth polyester exterior and is also filled with soft padding
- The pumpkin and fox have squeakers inside to add extra excitement to playtime
- The velcro ripping sound will also appeal to your dog’s hunting instincts
- Provides your dog with an appropriate source of entertainment
- Promotes mental and physical activity to keep your pooch happy and healthy
- Pumpkin: 24cm height from green leaf at top of pumpkin to base x 14cm width x 35cm circumference from widest part of pumpkin
- Hole inside pumpkin: 5-7cm diameter
- Fox: 10.5cm length x 8cm width x 20cm circumference from widest part of fox
- Only choose toys for your dog that are larger than their mouth
- Get to know your dog’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- If used correctly, this toy is durable and strong
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog - supervise your dog’s use of this toy
- Do not leave the toy available for your dog to destroy or eat
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove it from your dog if they damage it or try to swallow small pieces
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your dog can quickly and easily damage a toy, then it is not suited to your dog’s play style, and a different toy should be provided