HugSmart Puzzle Hunter Fruity Critterz 2 Toys In 1 Coconut And Frog Squeak Plush Treat Dispenser Interactive Toy For Dogs Provides Mental And Physical Entertainment
- The purpose of this toy is for your dog to use their natural instincts to hunt and capture!
- The coconut is closed with a velcro tab and your pooch must use their skills to open the coconut and find the frog inside!
- The frog is held in place with velcro fastening at the base of the coconut, making it a challenge for your dog to pull him out from his hiding place!
- The toy is also great for filling with your dog's favourite morsels!
- Your dog can nuzzle and paw at the coconut to get the treats out with the frog
- The coconut has a plush exterior, a nylon polyester interior and is stuffed with plush material
- The frog has a smooth polyester exterior and is also filled with plush stuffing
- The coconut and frog have squeakers inside to add extra excitement to playtime
- The velcro ripping sound will also appeal to your dog’s hunting instincts
- Provides your dog with an appropriate source of entertainment
- Promotes mental and physical activity to keep your pooch happy and healthy
- Coconut: 16cm height from top of coconut to base of coconut x 13cm width x 37cm circumference at thickest part of coconut
- Hole inside coconut: 6cm diameter
- Frog: 12cm length from top of frog to base x 7cm width x 4cm thick x 17cm circumference at thickest part of frog
- Only choose toys for your dog that are larger than their mouth
- Get to know your dog’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- If used correctly, this toy is durable and strong
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog - supervise your dog’s use of this toy
- Do not leave the toy available for your dog to destroy or eat
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove it from your dog if they damage it or try to swallow small pieces
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your dog can quickly and easily damage a toy, then it is not suited to your dog’s play style, and a different toy should be provided