HugSmart Puzzle Hunter Food Party Onion Ring 4 Toys In 1 Treat Dispenser Puzzle Crinkle Plush Toy For Dogs Will Keep Your Pooch Mentally And Physically Active
- Don’t let your pooch miss out on the fast-food fun!
- The exciting 4-in-1 combo features a variety of textures and sounds to keep your pooch engaged!
- The pack contains a super crinkly Onion King Bag and 3 plush Onion Rings
- Your dog will have a ball foraging through the bag to capture all 3 Onion Rings!
- The toys are great for indoor fetch and chase games – you can even train your pal to retrieve the toys and place them back in the Onion King Bag!
- The toy is also great for filling with your dog's favourite morsels!
- Your dog can nuzzle and paw to pull the onion rings out of the bag to get to the treats
- The Onion King Bag has a soft, polyester exterior and features crinkly material inside which will be absolutely irresistible for all dogs!
- The Onion Rings are covered in fluffy, wool-like polyester and filled with soft plush stuffing
- The Onion Rings also have crinkly material hidden inside to keep your pal engaged
- The lightweight, round, compact design of the Onion Rings make it easy for your dog to carry them around the home in their mouth
- Satisfies your dog’s natural instincts to run, chase, forage, hunt, fetch, and capture
- Provides a mental and physical challenge to keep your pooch happy and healthy
- Not designed for dogs that like to chew
- Onion King Bag: 15cm height x 8cm width x 12cm length
- Onion Rings: 8.5cm diameter x 2.5cm thick
- Only choose toys for your dog that are larger than their mouth
- Get to know your dog’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- If used correctly, this toy is durable and strong
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog - supervise your dog’s use of this toy
- Do not leave the toy available for your dog to destroy or eat
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove it from your dog if they damage it or try to swallow small pieces
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your dog can quickly and easily damage a toy, then it is not suited to your dog’s play style, and a different toy should be provided
- Detach and remove all plastic tags from toy before play