Himalayan Yaky YUM Peanut Butter Grain Free Treats For Dogs Are Chewy Morsels For Your Pal To Enjoy
- These medium-density chews are super tasty and made with the finest ingredients!
- The chicken and peanut butter flavour is absolutely irresistible for dogs and will keep those tails wagging in delight
Product is best stored in a cool, dry place - refrigerator or freezer is recommended
- A great healthy snack with select natural ingredients including cheese
- Low in fat to help keep your dog fit and trim
- Vegetarian and completely free from meat!
- Free from lactose, grain, gluten, corn, and soy
- Contains no artificial flours, preservatives or binding agents
- Easily digestible – ideal for sensitive dogs
- The medium density, cylinder shaped treats suit all dogs over 12 weeks old
- The delicious cheesy peanut butter taste will have your dog licking their lips as soon as you open the packet!
- Made using a deeply rooted, traditional Himalayan cheese recipe
- The milk used to make the cheese is sourced from the company’s very own dairy farm to ensure it is 100% pure
- Ethical sourcing – the company aims to support farmers who supply the ingredients
- It is important to choose a chew that matches your dog’s chewing rate, age, and habits
- Refer to the Chewmeter to help you make the best choice for your dog
- These treats are ranked 3 on the Chewmeter and are designed to be finished in one chewing session
- Contains 3 treats in the pack
- The bag is easy to tear open, re-sealable, and recyclable
- Great for dogs of all sizes and ages
- 11cm length x 2.1cm diameter
Potato starch, cheese, vegetable glycerin, peanut butter powder, peanuts, vinegar (a preservatives)
Crude Protein (min) 8%, Crude Fat (min) 1%, Crude Fibre (max) 1%, Moisture (max) 15%, Ash (max) 3%
Calorie Content (calculated)
2957 kcal ME/kg, 125 kcal ME/treat
- Give as a reward or treat!
- Supervise pets when giving them any treat
- Best for dogs over 12 weeks old
- Not for human consumption
- Chews will last longer if kept in a cool and dry place (do not refrigerate)
- Wash hands after handling products with dog drool
- Remove treat if a potential hazard presents itself