Haypigs Piggy Weightlifter Vegetable Kebab Maker For Small Animals Is A Fantastic Fun Way To Feed Your Little Pet Healthy Fruit And Vegetables
- Your little friend will be a champion weightlifter in no time with this barbell-shaped vegetable kebab maker!
- A fantastic way to feed your pet healthy fruit and vegetables in a fun way!
- Easy to use – simply pull off the end ball, fill up the skewer with yummy fruit and veggies and then pop the end back on and give to your special pet
- You can enjoy watching your pet nibble the food, move the barbell around the ground and play tug of war with other little pets
- The kebab can even be mounted from the side of a cage if you're feeling extra adventurous!
- Provides mental and physical stimulation with a fantastic food challenge
- Made from pet safe, food grade, silicone and stainless steel
- Suitable for guinea pigs, rabbits, rats, ferrets, mice and even pet birds
- 21cm total length
- Middle of skewer: 11.5cm length
- Skewer width: 2mm
- Balls: 5cm diameter
- Some fruits and vegetables are not suitable for some small pets or should be limited to very small portions
- Children must seek assistance if loading the skewer with food
- Supervise your pet when they are using this product
- If the product becomes damaged, please refrain from using it further
Directions for use
- To use, remove one of the end balls from the skewer
- Choose your own vegetables or fruit and place the food on a chopping board.
- Push the rod down through the centre of each piece on the chopping board
- Please be careful with the point of the rod and never push it into your hand
- Do not leave the skewer exposed without the ball ends
- Always remove food that has not been eaten within 12 hours and clean the rod before reloading