FURminator Deshedding Brush Comb Tool For Dogs Removes Loose Hair From The Coat
- This undercoat deShedder Tool is designed to reduce loose hair from shedding by up to 90% with regular use
- In turn, it decreases the amount of loose hair around the home and on furniture – reducing the need to vacuum!
- The blade edge reaches through the topcoat to remove the loose undercoat
- The curved ‘Skin Guard’ design conforms to the natural shape of your dog and glides over the skin
- Regular use helps to stimulate the production of natural oils to protect the skin and promote a healthy, shiny coat
- Removes significantly more loose hair than a standard comb or brush and helps to keep the coat free from dirt and debris
- The stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your dog’s topcoat to remove the undercoat and loose hair gently, without cutting or damaging the skin
- The FURejector button releases hair from the tool quickly and easily
- The ‘Edge Guard’ helps to protect the teeth when the tool is stored
- Ergonomic rubber grip handle provides comfort and ease of use
- For best results, use 1-2 times a week for 10-20 minutes each session
- Your dog may require more grooming sessions depending on their breed, condition and thickness of coat, and time of year
How To Select Your DeShedder Tool For Customised Grooming:
- Select the short or long hair tool to match your dog’s coat length
- Select the small, medium, or large tool to match your dog’s body size
- Suitable for short haired, medium breed dogs (9.5 – 22.5kg)
- Designed for coats shorter than 5cm
- Total: 16cm length
- Brush Head: 8cm length x 4cm width
- Handle: 10cm length x 3.5cm width x 3.5cm depth
- Blade: 6.2cm wide x 5mm teeth length
- Should not be used on non-shedding breeds or on pets with particularly sensitive skin
- It may be used on most animals that shed, including dogs, cats, and other pets with an undercoat
Directions For Use
For optimal results, use the tool 1 to 2 times per week for 10 to 20 minutes per session. The duration may vary based on your pet's breed, the state of their coat, and the thickness of the fur. During heavy shedding periods, you may need to use the tool more frequently.
When using the tool, choose a location where your pet feels comfortable and secure, as the tool will remove large amounts of loose hair and undercoat. To make clean-up easier, select an area that is easy to clean.
Before using the tool, brush your pet to eliminate any knots or tangles in their fur. Using the tool on matted or tangled fur can cause the teeth to bend or break, and may also be uncomfortable for your pet. Handle the tool with care to avoid dropping or placing it in a location where it may fall and damage the teeth.
To clean the deShedding edge, use warm water and a mild soap if necessary. Cleaning can improve the effectiveness of the edge by reducing dander build-up on the teeth. After cleaning, be sure to dry the tool completely before storing it.
The tool features an Edge Guard that protects the deShedding edge during storage and eliminates the need for a cap. To activate the Edge Guard, simply press down the FURejector button and pull towards you to secure it in place.