FURminator Deshedding Brush Comb Tool For Dogs Removes Loose Hair From The Coat
- Reduces loose hair from shedding by up to 90%
- The stainless-steel de-shedding edge reaches deep beneath your dog’s topcoat to easily and gently remove undercoat and loose hair, without cutting or damaging the dog’s skin
- The curved skin guard design glides over the dog’s skin and conforms to the contours of their body shape
- Reduces the amount of loose dog hair shedding into the home and on furniture – reducing the need to vacuum
- Regular use helps to stimulate the production of natural oils to protect the skin and promote a healthy, shiny coat
- The FURejector button easily cleans and removes loose hair from the tool
- Ergonomic rubber grip handle for comfort and ease of use
Precision tool selection for customised grooming
- Select the short hair or long hair edge tool matched to your dog’s coat length
- Select the large or small tool to match your dog’s body size
- Suitable for large dogs up to 23kg (50lb)
- 4cm wide de-shedding edge is designed for long coats
Directions For Use
For optimal results, use the tool 1 to 2 times per week for 10 to 20 minutes per session. The duration may vary based on your pet's breed, the state of their coat, and the thickness of the fur. During heavy shedding periods, you may need to use the tool more frequently.
When using the tool, choose a location where your pet feels comfortable and secure, as the tool will remove large amounts of loose hair and undercoat. To make clean-up easier, select an area that is easy to clean.
Before using the tool, brush your pet to eliminate any knots or tangles in their fur. Using the tool on matted or tangled fur can cause the teeth to bend or break, and may also be uncomfortable for your pet. Handle the tool with care to avoid dropping or placing it in a location where it may fall and damage the teeth.
To clean the deShedding edge, use warm water and a mild soap if necessary. Cleaning can improve the effectiveness of the edge by reducing dander build-up on the teeth. After cleaning, be sure to dry the tool completely before storing it.
The tool features an Edge Guard that protects the deShedding edge during storage and eliminates the need for a cap. To activate the Edge Guard, simply press down the FURejector button and pull towards you to secure it in place.