Frontline Original For Small Dog Up To 10kg 4 Pack
Kills fleas fast all month long, Fast acting & Long lasting
- Frontline Original is a spot on applied to the back of the neck once a month to prevent flea infestations, control flea allergy dermatitis, control of ticks (including paralysis ticks however application must be given every 2 weeks for paralysis tick control) and biting lice on dogs
- Pack contains 4 pipettes.
- Dogs may be treated with FRONTLINE ORIGINAL following bathing and shampooing once they are dry.
- The product will spread over the coat of the animal within 24 hours.
- Once spread, FRONTLINE ORIGINAL is water fast.
- It is recommended not to bath or shampoo dogs during the 48hours after treatment. Thereafter, bathing, water immersion or exposure to sunlight will not reduce the efficacy of FRONTLINE ORIGINAL.
- FRONTLINE ORIGINAL has demonstrated a significant margin of safety for use in dogs and puppies over 8 weeks of age and in breeding, pregnant or lactating bitches.
- Safe for use in dog and cat households.
- Fipronil 100g/L
- Apply every 2 weeks for Paralysis Ticks (apply between shoulder blades at base of neck)
- Monthly application for Fleas (apply between shoulder blades at base of neck)