Frontline Original For Cats 4 Pack
- Frontline Original is for the treatment and prevention of flea infestations, control of flea allergy dermatitis and biting lice on cats over 8 weeks of age. Flea adulticide only.
- 4 x 0.5ml pipettes.
- It is recommended not to bath or shampoo cats during the 24 hours after treatment with Frontline Original.
- The product will spread over the coat of the animal within 24 hours. Once spread, FRONTLINE ORIGINAL is water fast.
- FRONTLINE ORIGINAL has demonstrated a significant margin of safety for use in cats and kittens over 8 weeks of age and in breeding, pregnant or lactating queens.
APVMA Approval No. 65457/102887
- Fleas: Monthly application is recommended.
- All animals in a household should be treated at the same time (for household dogs use FRONTLINE ORIGINAL for Dogs).
- It is especially important to treat all household animals if any pet is allergic to fleas (flea allergy dermatitis).
- Biting Lice: Treat all household cats at the same time.
- Fipronil 100g/L