Fidos Topizole Medicated Shampoo Is Effective On Dogs And Cats For Certain Bacteria, Fungi And Yeast
- For use on dogs and cats as an aid in treating non specific dermatological conditions
- A veterinary approved medicated germicidal shampoo
- Removes potential skin allergens
- Effective shampoo base with multifunctional surfactants and conditioners
- Cleans and conditions coats
- Perfume and colour free
Registered with the APVMA 69088/59938
Directions For Use
- For effective use with skin conditions that may benefit from the elimination or reduction of bacteria, fungi (ringworm), and yeasts (malassezia), that are responsive to chlorhexidine gluconate and miconazole nitrate.
- As a general anti bacterial, anti fungal topical shampoo treatment.
- To clean and condition coats.
- Not recommended for use in species other than dogs and cats
Dosage and Administration
- Thoroughly wet the pet all over
- Apply approximately 20ml of shampoo along the backline and several places on the coat.
As a guide: 50ml will treat a 30kg, medium length coated dog. 7– 10ml will treat an adult cat
- Massage into a good lather over the entire coat – including around the lips, under the tail, and between the toes - use a sponge to assist lathering and penetration of the coat
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Brush the coat as usual
- Repeat twice weekly until symptoms resolve, then use weekly, or as directed by your veterinarian
- Chlorhexidine gluconate 20g/L, Miconazole nitrate 20g/L.