Fat Cat Catfisher Doorknob Hanger Toy For Cats Is An Exciting Dangly Toy With A Range Of Textures To Keep Your Feline Entertained All Day Long
This exciting toy can be hooked around any doorknob in your house to provide endless entertainment for your feline friend
- Absolutely irresistible to cats due to being stuffed with Fat Cat’s unique ‘Zoom Around the Room’ organic catnip
- Encourages your cat to engage in active play and mental stimulation
- Your cat will have a fantastic time tugging and pulling at the dangling, soft detachable lures
- There are a total four interchangeable, fun character lures including a cute crab, fish, and jellyfish
- The lures are attached to four long springy ropes with small metal clips
- Each toy dangles at different lengths to add to the challenge and drive your furry friend wild!
- The swinging, bouncy ropes are extremely appealing to cats and they will love batting them about all day long
- The ropes elastically extend up to 30cm!
- The ropes are attached to an amusing soft, stuffed cat head
- The cat head is extremely attractive and colourful with a big wide-open mouth, allowing it to be attached to any door handle
- It is made of durable cotton material
- Cats adore playing with a range of textures, therefore this toy will not disappoint!
- The soft cotton stuffed toys with felt, ribbon, rope, elastic and durable plastic will have your cat coming back time and time again for their daily entertainment fix!
- As this is designed for your cat to play erratically, random movement may cause the toy to come off a lever handle. More suitable for doorknobs.
- Total: 58cm height x 15cm length x 3.5cm width
- Top Cat Head: 15.5cm height x 14cm length x 3.5cm width
- Ropes: 25cm-30cm height x 1cm width
- Cotton Lure Characters: 8-14cm height x 2cm width
- Only choose toys for your cat that are larger than the cat’s mouth
- Get to know your cat’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- This is an interactive toy to use with your cat
- This is not a chew toy
- Supervise your cat’s use of this toy
- Do not leave the toy available for the cat to destroy or eat the toy
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove the toy from the cat if it damages the toy or tries to swallow pieces of the toy
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no cat toy is indestructible – if your cat can quickly and easily damage a toy, then the toy is not suited to your cat’s play style, and a different toy should be provided for your cat