Epi-otic Ear Cleanser 500ml
- Ear cleanser that removes cerumen, pus and debris from the ear canal
- Broad spectrum antimicrobial activity
- Cleanses without irritation (alcohol free formulation)
- Drying action within the ear canal (due to the docusate sodium, which is a drying agent and the lactic acid, which absorbs moisture and normalises keratin)
- Ceruminolytic activity (due to the docusate sodium and propylene glycol)
- May be used for routine ear cleansing in healthy ear canals or prior to administration of other ear preparations in the treatment of otitis externa.
- Aids in the prevention and treatment of ear infections by cleaning moist, waxy and smelly ears
- Helps heal superficial skin lesions by cleansing necrotic tissue and debris
- Acts as a drying agent for the ear canals after swimming
- The inclusion of monosaccharides has a soothing effect (anti-irritant) as well as limiting the bonding of microorganisms (anti-adhesive) to the skin surface
- SPHERULITES: an exclusive and patented encapsulation system which provides slow release of ingredients long after product application
- Chitosanide: a natural biopolymer that creates a protective film on the skin and hair. This reinforces the hydrating and restoring effects of the formulation, helping to protect the skin against damage from the environment
- Easy and practical to use
- Recommended for dogs and cats requiring ear cleansing or needing a solution for problem ears
- For animal use only
- For topical use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- In case of contact, flush eyes with water and seek medical attention if irritation persists
- Do not use in ruptured ear drums
- Water, propylene glycol, lactic acid, Spherulites, docusate sodium, salicylic acid, PCMX, dimethicone, fragrance and FD&C blue #1. Lactic acid and salicylic acid are present in encapsulated (SPHERULITES) and free forms. Chitosanide is present in encapsulated form
- Lactic acid- 25mg/mL
- Salicylic acid- 1.1mg/mL
Directions for use
- Aim tip of bottle into ear canal and squeeze to apply solution.
- Gently massage the ear.
- Wipe afterwards with cotton wool.
- Apply 2-3 times daily or as directed by a veterinarian.