Enisyl-F Oral Paste For Cats Reduces The Symptoms Of Feline Herpes Virus
Active: 250 mg of L-Lysine Hydrochloride per ml
Once your cat becomes infected with the feline herpes virus type 1 (FHV-1), it is infected for the course of it's life. There is no cure for the feline herpes virus type 1 (FHV-1), but Enisyl-F oral paste is available to reduce the effects and symptoms (runny eyes and nose, sneezing, fever, a loss of appetite, and perhaps ulcers in the mouth or on the tongue) of feline herpes virus.
- Contains L-Lysine (amino acid) - helps subdue viral replication and viral shedding
- Can reduce symptoms, shorten the time that your cat will have to suffer the symptoms, and reduce the frequency of outbreak of symptoms
- Supports the cat’s natural defenses
- Palatable and tasty – easily accepted by most cats
- Suitable for adult cats and kittens
- Safe to use
- Convenient pump for easy administration
- Used for the management of Feline Herpes Virus (FHV-1)
- For use when the cat shows upper respiratory signs of a herpes virus outbreak
- Purified water, L-Lysine HCI, sorbitol, cod liver oil, xanthan gum, tuna flavour, soya lecithin, silica aerogel, caramel colour, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
Directions for use:
- Remove the cap
- Press the pump once for every ml of paste required to treat your cat (Each press of the pump represents 1 mL of Enisyl-F paste)
- The paste can be applied directly in the mouth, or on the nose or the paw where it can be licked off by the cat
- Alternatively, the paste may be added to your cat’s food
- Replace the cap securely
- Adult cats: 1 to 2 mL twice a day.
- Kittens: 1 mL twice a day,
- Or dose as recommended by your veterinarian.