Drontal Allwormer For Cats New Easy Dose Shape 6kg
- For the control of gastrointestinal worms and tapeworms.
- Does not control heartworm or lungworm.
- Gentle, effective control of gastrointestinal worms.
- May be given safely to all cats.
- This medication should not be given to animals allergic to the ingredients
- May be combined with other treatments, for example heartworm prevention, flea and tick treatment
Directions For Use
- Weigh cats before dosing
- Cats should be dosed on an empty stomach
- Give an individual measured dose, by mouth, to each cat
- Cats become reinfested with worms from larvae and eggs in their living environment, so dosing will need to be repeated through the entire life of the cat.
- If worm problems persist, consult a veterinarian.
- 1 tablet treats up to 6 kg of cat bodyweight
Over 6 kg
Dose by weight with the appropriate combination of Drontal Allwormer for Cats Tablets
- Give an individual measured dose at 6, 8 and 12 weeks of age.
- After 3 months of age, give an individual measured dose every 3 months.
- Treat breeding queens prior to mating, then 10 days before kittening, and 2 and 4 weeks after kittening
Active Constituents per tablet:
- Praziquantel 30 mg
- Pyrantel (Embonate) 120 mg