Chuck It Sport Ball Thrower Launcher Fetch Toy For Dogs Is A Fun Way To Encourage Healthy Play And Exercise
This thrilling, far-flying ball thrower is fantastic for exercising your energetic canine without giving yourself a tough workout!
- The distinct curved design gives the thrower a powerful flinging action to launch the ball far into the distance for your dog to chase after and retrieve
- Allows you to throw the ball much further and faster than with just your hands
- Gives you canine an intense workout until they are happily exhausted and content
- The scoop allows you to pick up slimy balls without getting your hands dirty!
- You will not have to worry about your hands getting chomped trying to collect the ball from your dog’s jaws
- The long handle allows you to pick up the ball without having to crouch or bend over
- Throwing your dog’s ball with the thrower is much easier than with your arms, therefore your arms will no longer be tired and sore!
- Comes in multiple colours - we'll surprise you for even more fun!
- Made of durable plastic for long-lasting use
- The cleverly designed handle is comfortable to hold and gives you a great grip
- Encourages physical activity to keep your pooch happy and healthy
- Allows you to bond with your pal and create a stronger relationship with one another
- To be used with small-sized balls 5cm in diameter
- A tennis ball is included in the pack
- We will choose the colour for you as a fun surprise!
- Available in different lengths - short and long
- 34cm length x 3-5cm width
- Only choose toys for your dog that are larger than their mouth
- Get to know your dog’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- If used correctly, this toy is durable and strong
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog – it is not a chew toy
- Supervise your dog’s use of this toy - do not leave the toy available for your dog to destroy or eat
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove it from the dog if it damages it or tries to swallow small pieces
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your dog can quickly and easily damage a toy, then it is not suited to your dog’s play style, and a different toy should be provided