Chuck It Fetch Medley Rubber Balls Toy For Dogs Is A Fun Way To Encourage Healthy Play And Exercise
This fantastic medley pack combines the best of all worlds with 3 different types of balls to keep the play going long into the night!
- The pack includes the Whistler ball, Max Glow ball, and the Rebounce ball!
- The Whistler ball makes a loud whistle sound when it flys through the air to keep your dog excited and engaged in play
- The Max Glow ball lights up in the dark and is fantastic for night-time play or early morning workouts before the sun rises
- The Rebounce ball is made of super bouncy recycled rubber material to create an erratic, high bounce and will add extra exhilaration to playtime!
- The balls are made of durable rubber and are flexible to be gentle on the teeth and gums
- They are lightweight for easy throwing and for your dog to comfortably carry around in their mouth
- The textured surface of the balls makes them easy for your dog to catch and grip while running
- The fun bright colours make the balls highly visible no matter where you throw them
- Promotes mental and physical stimulation for overall health and wellbeing
- Perfect for chase and fetch games and satisfies your dog’s natural instincts to run, jump, capture and retrieve
- Allows you to interact with your pal and create greater bonds between one another
- Quick and easy to rinse clean in water after use
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Can be used with a suitably sized ball launcher for an even greater workout
- Not recommended for super tough canines
- 6cm diameter
- Only choose toys for your dog that are larger than the dog’s mouth
- Get to know your dog’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog – it is not a chew toy
- Supervise your dog’s use of this toy - do not leave the toy available for the dog to destroy or eat the toy
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove the toy from your dog if they damage the toy or try to swallow pieces of the toy - replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your dog can quickly and easily damage a toy, then the toy is not suited to your dog’s play style, and a different toy should be provided