Chuckit Fetch And Fold Ball Thrower Launcher Sport Toy For Dogs Is Great For Chase And Retrieve Games With Your Pooch
This thrilling ball thrower is fantastic for exercising your energetic canine without giving yourself a tough workout!
- The unique design allows you to fold the thrower in half to be 34cm long for easy transport and compact storage, or you can extend it to be 63cm long for far-flying fun!
- The distinct curved design gives the thrower a powerful flinging action to launch the ball far into the distance for your dog to chase after and retrieve
- Allows you to throw the ball much further and faster than with just your hands
- Gives your canine an intense workout until they are happily exhausted and content
- The scoop allows you to pick up wet or slimy balls without getting your hands dirty!
- The long handle allows you to pick up the ball without having to crouch or bend over
- Throwing your dog’s ball with the thrower is much easier than with your arms, therefore your arms will not be as tired or sore!
- When the launcher is extended, move the orange slider over the joint to ensure it remains locked in full extension during play
- After playtime, you simply move the orange slider, fold in half, and then pull the elastic cord over the ball end to keep it securely closed
- You can even use the elastic cord to hang it up after cleaning or for storage
- Made of durable plastic for long-lasting use
- The cleverly designed handle is comfortable to hold and gives you a great grip
- Encourages physical activity to keep your pooch happy and healthy
- Allows you to create a stronger bond with your pal
- To be used with suitably sized Chuckit balls or standard tennis balls 6cm in diameter
- A durable rubber ball is included in the pack
- When folded: 35cm length x 6-9cm width
- When extended: 63cm length x 2-3cm width
- Ball: 6cm diameter
- Only choose toys for your dog that are larger than their mouth
- Get to know your dog’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- If used correctly, this toy is durable and strong
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog – it is not a chew toy
- Supervise your dog’s use of this toy - do not leave the toy available for your dog to destroy or eat
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove it from the dog if it damages it or tries to swallow small pieces
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your dog can quickly and easily damage a toy, then it is not suited to your dog’s play style, and a different toy should be provided