CADoS Christmas Plush Gingerbread Buddy Squeaky Toy For Dogs Is A Cute Snuggle Buddy For Your Dog This Festive Season
- Unwrap a world of holiday enchantment with the most delightful surprise your four-legged pal could pawsibly imagine!
- Meet their new BFF (Best Festive Friend): the utterly charming, oh-so-snuggly Gingerbread Buddy
- Crafted from the softest, most huggable material, this adorable plush gingerbread pal is the perfect snuggle partner for those cozy Christmas evenings
- With its irresistibly cute holiday outfit, it's not just a toy—it's a sprinkle of Christmas magic that'll send your pet's tail into overdrive!
- But wait, there's myrrh! Hidden within this cuddly wonder is a squeaker that’s like a personal carol concert for your pet, turning every squeeze into a symphony of excitement
- Safety and fun go paw in paw, and that's why every delightful detail on this gingerbread buddy is embroidered, with no small parts. It's all the charm, with none of the worry!
- Oh, but this toy isn't just a pretty face, it has a double layer of fabric and reinforced seams that help it withstand robust puppy love better than your average plush toy
- The Gingerbread Buddy isn't just for solo snuggle sessions, though; it's your ticket to interactive playtime that will help you to bond with your pet, build memories, and frolic through the festive season and beyond
- This toy is a Level 1 - Cuddles on the CADoS scale and is suitable for light carry and cuddles by gentle pups
- Height 28cm x Width 22.5cm x Depth 6cm
- Only choose toys for your dog that are larger than the dog’s mouth
- Choose a size that allows them to get their mouth around the toy
- Get to know your dog’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog - it is not a chew toy
- Supervise your dog's use of this toy - do not leave the toy available for the dog to destroy or eat the toy
- Remove the toy from the dog if it damages the toy or tries to swallow pieces of the toy
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your dog can quickly and easily damage a toy, then the toy is not suited to your dog’s play style, and a different toy should be provided for your dog