Aussie Dog Dura Footy Is The Perfect Toy For Backyard Footy Fun With Your Furry Best Friend
- What could be more Australian than a fun game of backyard footy with your dog?
- Made of super tough Duralite material, so it can handle even the most enthusiastic chewers out there
- It squeaks! Who doesn't love a good squeaky toy?
- It's easy on teeth, so your pooch can play without worrying about damaging their chompers
- The football shape of this toy gives it an erratic bounce that will make games of fetch more challenging for your dog
- The bounce on this thing is insane. You'll have a hard time keeping up with your pup during a game of fetch!
- Its bright yellow colour makes it easy to spot when you’re playing outdoors
- It's the perfect size for medium to large dogs
- This ball is great for interactive playtime that promotes bonding with your furry pal
- 16.5cm length x 9.5cm height
- Only choose toys for your dog that are larger than the dog’s mouth
- Choose a size that allows them to get their mouth around the toy
- Get to know your dog’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog - it is not a chew toy
- Supervise your dog’s use of this toy - do not leave the toy available for your dog to destroy or eat
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove the toy from the dog if it damages the toy or tries to swallow pieces of the toy
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your dog can quickly and easily damage a toy, then the toy is not suited to your dog’s play style, and a different toy should be provided
- If you have a multiple-dog home, take extra care to keep large dogs away from smaller toys