Advantage For Cats Over 4kg
For the treatment and prevention of fleas on cats
A monthly external skin spot on treatment that controls:
- Existing fleas
- New infestations of fleas for up to 4 weeks after application
- Flea allergy dermatitis – reduces the incidence
- Larval stages of fleas
- Advantage starts working within minutes after application
- Stops fleas feeding in 3- 5 minutes after application
- Has been shown to kill adult fleas within 20 minutes after application
- Safe for use on pregnant and lactating animals
- Treatment of the lactating mother provides flea protection for the unweaned litter
- Safe to use in conjunction with intestinal worm treatments and daily or monthly heartworm prevention treatments
- Regular use of the product will break the flea life cycle as it kills immature stages of fleas in the environment
- The pet’s coat must be dry before applying Advantage
- Your pet should not be allowed to swim or be shampooed until the Advantage has dried after application to the coat
- Bathing and swimming are not expected to reduce the effectiveness of the Advantage.
- Use a soap-free shampoo or cleansing product if washing your pet while using Advantage
Suitable for use on:
- Cats and kittens from any age.
This product is not a tick control product
- This product does not control paralysis tick
- If retreatment is necessary for dogs and cats, do not retreat more than once per week
- For effective flea control, all dogs and cats that share the common environment should be treated
- For year-round effective flea control, continue to apply the product on a monthly basis throughout the year.
- For effective flea control, this product should not be applied or dosed in a manner other than that directed by the manufacturer.
APVMA Approval No. 50396/131030
For cats 4 kg – 8 kg
- Apply the entire contents of the applicator as directed
For very large cats over 8 kg
- Apply the entire contents of 2 applicators as directed for the cat’s body weight
- 100 g/L Imidacloprid