Tuffy Mega Tire Iron Tiger Print Tough Soft Toy For Dogs Is A Strong And Durable Option For Endless Fun With A Unique And Exciting Design
Customers who bought this item also bought
Perfect for dogs who are hard on their toys and play tough for hours!
- Extremely durable
- Great for indoor and outdoor play
- Floats in water making it an excellent toy for water games
- Perfect for training
- Soft edges won’t hurt the dog’s teeth or gums
- Great toy for interactive wresting play with one or multiple dogs
- No hard parts that can be pulled off or chewed
- Designed for medium to large size dogs
- This toy is rated 10 for tough!
- Machine washable and air dry
- This toy has 5 squeakers (one in each leg) which adds to the excitement of play
- The toy can be easily thrown and retrieved
- Your dog will enjoy carrying the toy around in its mouth due to the 5 long legs
- Outer fabric is soft fleece with tough nylon stitching
- Fun shape and interesting colour scheme
- Multiple layers sewn multiple times
- All the layers are sewn together to make one super strong layer of material
- Sewn together with 2 rows of cross stitching and 2 rows of linear stitching.
- Includes an additional piece of black trim which protects the edging and makes the toy even stronger.
- Each toy is stuffed with safe, nontoxic fibre
- A protective pouch has been added around the squeaker as and added safety measure
Tough Guide and Toy Selection
- Get to know your dog’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- These toys are tough – the shape/style of the toy will impact on the dog’s ability to penetrate the toy over time
- This guide helps you to compare toys and purchase a toy suited to your dog’s needs
- This toy is rated 10 for tough
- 29cm height x 15cm diameter x 7cm leg width
If used correctly, this toy is durable and strong and built to last!
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog
- This is not a chew toy
- Supervise your dog's use of this toy.
- Do not leave the toy available for the dog to destroy or eat the toy
- Remove the toy from the dog if it damages the toy or tries to swallow pieces of the toy
- Remove loose threads to avoid ingestion
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your dog can quickly and easily damage a toy, then the toy is not suited to your dog’s play style, and a different toy should be provided for your dog