Tropiclean Fresh Breath Finger Tooth Brushes 2 Pack For Dogs
- This handy pair of toothbrushes helps to keep your dog's oral hygiene in tip top condition
- The pack includes two types of finger toothbrushes - one for sensitive gums, and one for fast, easy cleaning
- Regular dental cleaning assists all elements of your pet’s oral health
- Fights bad doggy breath
- Helps to remove plaque and tartar build-up
- Whitens teeth
- Reduces gum irritation
- Helps to reduce the risk of periodontal disease and gingivitis
- The gentle toothbrush is made of flexible silicone to provide comfortable use for both you and your pooch, and is great for sensitive gums
- The easy-cleaning toothbrush features soft, raised bristles to quickly and gently clean your dog's mouth
- The unique finger brush design slides over your finger and provides great access to the entire mouth
- Gentle on your dog's teeth and gums
- Recommended by veterinarians
- For maximum results use with ‘Fresh Breath Brushing Gel’
Customers who bought this item also bought
Directions For Use
Before cleaning your dog’s teeth, it is advisable to consult with your veterinarian.
- Place the finger brush over your index finger
- Squeeze a small amount of Advanced Whitening Fresh Breath Brushing Gel onto the brush and allow your dog to sniff and taste the toothpaste and finger brush before commencing with tooth brushing
- Brush one or two strokes on a few teeth at the front of the mouth
- Slowly increase the amount of brushing as your pet becomes more comfortable.
- Use oval shaped movements, brushing over the teeth and gum.
- Start with the front teeth, moving to the back of the mouth, brushing back and forth right along the side of the mouth.
- Brushing time should be 30 – 60 seconds
- For best results, brush daily, for some pets, 3-4 times per week may be sufficient.
- Never use human toothpaste, which can upset your pet’s stomach
- For maximum effect, withhold food and water for 30 minutes before and after treatment.