Tropiclean Fresh Breath Finger Tooth Brushes 2 Pack For Dogs
- Assists all elements of your pet’s oral health: fights bad breath, assists in plaque and tartar defence, whitens teeth, and reduces gum irritation
- Made with flexible silicone
- Features soft, raised bristles to gently clean teeth and gums.
- Unique finger brush design slides over your finger
- An easier way to brush your pet's teeth
- Gentle on your pet’s gum and teeth
- For sensitive gums
- Ideal for use on dogs
- For maximum results use with ‘Fresh Breath Brushing Gel’
- Recommended by veterinarians
- Colour of toothbrush: Green
Customers who bought this item also bought
Directions For Use
Before cleaning your dog’s teeth, it is advisable to consult with your veterinarian.
- Place the finger brush over your index finger
- Squeeze a small amount of Advanced Whitening Fresh Breath Brushing Gel onto the brush and allow your dog to sniff and taste the toothpaste and finger brush before commencing with tooth brushing
- Brush one or two strokes on a few teeth at the front of the mouth
- Slowly increase the amount of brushing as your pet becomes more comfortable.
- Use oval shaped movements, brushing over the teeth and gum.
- Start with the front teeth, moving to the back of the mouth, brushing back and forth right along the side of the mouth.
- Brushing time should be 30 – 60 seconds
- For best results, brush daily, for some pets, 3-4 times per week may be sufficient.
- Never use human toothpaste, which can upset your pet’s stomach
- For maximum effect, withhold food and water for 30 minutes before and after treatment.