Sashas Blend Joint Health Powder For Dogs 250g Effectively Assists in Relieving Joint Problems in Dogs
Contains a selection of premium ingredients proven to help relieve arthritic symptoms, and support and promote joint health in dogs of any age
- Developed as a treatment and solution to joint problems for dogs
- Provides regular, digestible levels of both Chondroitin and Glucosamine
- Contains a range of glycosaminoglycans and Omega-3 fatty acids
- Scientifically formulated and proven concentration of natural marine actives with high anti-inflammatory and joint protective properties
- Contains 100% all natural marine concentrates – no additives or fillers
- Provides the necessary nutrients required to stimulate healthy joint function
- May be beneficial in the relief of arthritic symptoms in dogs.
- Promotes mobility and vitality
- Can assist with skin and coat conditions
- Can be used as an adjunct to medical joint treatment
- Helps reduce discomfort and inflammation
- Protects cartilage from breakdown and stimulates healthy joint fluid production
- Easy to use powder
- Dogs generally love the taste
- For some pets a positive effect can be seen in as little as three days of commencing use
- There should be noticeable improvement in joint function and mobility within 2 – 4 weeks of commencing use
- For pets with chronic cases, it may take up to two months to see a significant improvement
- Safe to use long term.
- Safe to give with prescription arthritis treatments
It is recommended to consult with your vet before beginning any new treatment to ensure your animal is being adequately treated with the appropriate medications.
- Pets with pre-existing conditions
- All dogs of any breeds and age with hip dysplasia and joint injuries
- Dogs slowing down with age or arthritis
- Working, racing and agility dogs
- Young and active animals which may be prone to joint issues later on in life
- Dogs with healthy joints, for general joint maintenance
- Long term joint support for dogs at both the earliest stages of joint problems as well as advanced Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD)
- Green Lipped Mussel powder 600 g/kg
- Shark cartilage 200 g/kg
- Abalone powder 200 g/kg
Taurine 1.9%, Glycosaminoglycans 14% - predominant GAG - Chondroitin Sulphate
Analysis per 2 gram:
- Crude protein 1.29g, Carbohydrate 0.23g, Total fat 0.11g, Ash 0.34g, Moisture 0.04g, Energy 29.8kj, Energy 7.1kcal
- Boron 22µg, Calcium 60mg, Copper 18µg , Iron 2.6mg, Magnesium 6.2mg, Manganese 32µg , Phosphorus 38mg, Potassium 14mg, Selenium 3µg, Sodium 28mg, Zinc 149µg
Total Essential Fatty Acids:
- Omega-3 32.3mg (EPA 8.9mg DHA 10.4mg), Polyunsaturated 35.6mg, Monounsaturated 23.6mg
All ingredients are sourced from non-endangered species and meet strict international conservation requirements
- Molluscs are harvested from commercial farms
- Venison is farm raised.
- Marine cartilage is harvested from prolific breeding non-endangered species under a quota system
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Administer orally, hidden in food or treats.
- Do not heat or add to hot food
- 1 level teaspoon = 5ml/approx 2.27 g
- Up to 10 kg : ½ teaspoon/day
- 11 – 20 kg : ¾ teaspoon/day
- 21 – 30 kg : 1 level teaspoon/day
- 31 – 40 kg : 1 ¼ teaspoon/day
- 41 – 50+ kg : 1 ½ teaspoon/day
For the first 5 days, give half the recommended dose.
- Not an alternative to veterinary attention for acute joint inflammation
- Not recommended for use in pregnant animals.
- Not recommended for use in animals that have an allergy to shellfish or marine products
- Do not heat, or mix into hot food or water, as this may deactivate the ingredients.