Buy Together, Save Together
KONG Cat Aquarium With Interactive Plush Mouse Feather Teaser Toy For Cats Features An Entertaining Cardboard Box Which Will Drive Any Cat Crazy With Excitement
This unique interactive toy contains everything your cat could ever dream about – a cardboard box design, fluffy feathers, soft plush material, and a sneaky mouse on a stick
- Provides endless entertainment for your feline friend – and you can be involved in the fun too!
- The toy is fantastic for interactive play and allows you to move the feather teaser through the openings in the box to make your cat come alive!
- Promotes healthy exercise, mental stimulation and satisfies natural instincts to hunt, chase, capture, swat and pounce
- Cats absolutely love cardboard boxes; therefore, this triangular box of fun will put a big smile on your little friend’s face
- You can engage with your cat with the teaser stick by poking it through the holes of the box
- The teaser stick encourages fun, everlasting dual-action play to help you connect with your pet and create a special bond
- The fun peek-a-boo holes will keep your cat guessing which hole the stick is coming through next!
- One end of the stick features a soft plush mouse with a fluffy feather tail to make your cat come alive!
- Cats adore a range of textures, so this toy will meet all their feline desires
- The aquarium design and little mouse add to the fun – after all what type of cat doesn’t love fish and mice?
- Bright, fun colours add a little spark to your home
- Great for cats of all ages
- Simple assembly is required
- 35cm length x 14cm height x 15cm width
- Triangular opening: 14cm x 14.5cm
- Stick: 47cm length x 0.8cm width
- Only choose toys for your cat that are larger than your cat’s mouth
- Get to know your cat’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- This is an interactive toy to use with your cat
- This is not a chew toy
- Supervise your cat’s use of this toy
- Do not leave the toy available for the cat to destroy or eat the toy
- Frequently inspect the toy and remove the toy from the cat if it damages the toy or tries to swallow pieces of the toy
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no cat toy is indestructible – if your cat can quickly and easily damage a toy, then the toy is not suited to your cat’s play style, and a different toy should be provided
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Flatten toy with the graphic facing down. Fold over left panel, creating a triangle
- Insert tabs indicated in red
- Fold up front opening and insert tabs indicated in red
- Final toy ready for action