Ivory Coat Natural Health Grain Free Chicken Kitten Dry Cat Food 3kg
- Contains high-quality Australian sourced ingredients
- The vegetables and superfoods used are carefully selected to ensure optimal nutrition
- Grain free with quality vitamins and minerals for complete nutrition
- Natural fibres for hairball reduction
- Proteins for optimal body weight
- Omegas 3 and 6 for skin and coat health
- Lower magnesium for urinary care
- A natural prebiotic for intestinal health
- Yucca extract for odour control
- Assists in healthy digestion
- Formula uses wholesome ingredients
- Allow your cat to have a shiny coat due to the lack of fillers, better digestion and higher levels of natural oils.
- Chicken provides protein for lean muscle and weight control
- Contains a natural pre-biotic to maintain healthy digestion
- No wheat, corn, rice, meat-by-products or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Delicious chicken flavour
- Developed by veterinarians and animal nutritionists
- Suitable for kittens under 12 months old
- Chicken Meal, Tapioca, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Pea Fibre, Yucca, Apples, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Spinach, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, D3, E, K3, Niacin, Biotin, Folic Acid, Iron, Iodine, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Natural Prebiotic, Taurine and Green Tea Extract.
- This is a naturally preserved product, with no artificial colours used - variations in colours of kibble can occur between batches due to seasonal ingredients.
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO for the growth and reproduction of cats.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Daily Feeding - guide only
- Intake will vary depending on age, weight, breed and level of activity
- It is recommended that if you are unsure you consult your trusted veterinarian
- Portions will range from 15g to 100g daily.
- Always provide fresh, clean water for your cat and never overfeed.
Cat Size Daily Amount Feedings Per Day
8-12 weeks of age 15-40 grams per day Split over 2-4
12-26 weeks of age 45-80 grams per day Split over 2-4
26-52 weeks of age 80-100 grams per day Split over 2-4