Drontal Allwormer For Dogs Small & Puppies Up To 3kg
An oral tablet for the treatment and control of all 12 gastrointestinal worms in dogs and the shedding of Giardia oocysts
Each Tablet Contains:
15mg PRAZIQUANTEL, 14.9mg PYRANTEL as PYRANTEL EMBONATE, 75mg FEBANTEL
For the Treatment and Control of:
- Roundworms: Toxocara canis, Toxacaris leonine
- Hookworms: Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, Ancylostoma ceylanicum, Uncinaria stenocephala
- Whipworm: Trichuris vulpis
- Tapeworm: Echinococcus granulosus (hydatid tapeworm), Dipylidium caninum (common flea tapeworm), Taenia spp. Taenia ovis, T. pisiformis, T. hydatigena
- Controls shedding of oocysts of the protozoan Giardia spp.
- Does NOT control heartworm
- Presented as a small round tablet
- Easy to administer - feed directly or mix in with your dog’s food
- Gentle, effective control of gastrointestinal worms
- May be given safely to all dogs
- 1 tablet treats up to 3kg bodyweight
- Not recommended for dogs in the 1st or 2nd stage of pregnancy. The use of Drontal in the 3rd trimester should be based on an assessment by a veterinarian
- Do not give to puppies under 2 weeks of age
- This medication should not be given to animals allergic to the ingredients
- May be combined with other treatments, for example heartworm prevention, flea and tick treatment
Active Constituents per tablet:
- Praziquantel 15 mg
- Febantel 75 mg and
- Pyrantel (Embonate) 14.9 mg
Customers who bought this item also bought
Direction For Use
- Weigh puppies/dogs before dosing
- Fasting prior to dosing is not necessary
- Give an individual measured dose, by mouth, to each dog
- Dogs become reinfested with worms from larvae and eggs in their living environment, so dosing will need to be repeated through the entire life of the dog.
- If worm problems persist, consult a veterinarian.
- 1 tablet treats up to 3 kg of dog bodyweight
500 g – 1.5 kg
1.6 – 3 kg
3.1 - 6 kg
6.1 – 9 kg
- Give an individual measured dose at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age.
- Then give an individual measured dose at 16, 20 and 24 weeks of age.
- After 6 months of age, give an individual measured dose every 3 months.
- In environments where whipworm or hydatid tapeworm infestation is heavy, an individual measured dose should be given every 6 weeks.
- Treat breeding bitches prior to mating then 10 days before whelping and 2 and 4 weeks after whelping.