Drontal Allwormer For Dogs Large Up To 35kg
An oral tablet for the treatment and control of all 12 gastrointestinal worms in dogs and the shedding of Giardia oocysts
Each Tablet Contains:
875mg FEBANTEL, 175mg PRAZIQUANTEL and 174.4mg PYRANTEL as PYRANTEL EMBONATE
For the Treatment and Control of:
- Roundworms: Toxocara canis, Toxacaris leonine
- Hookworms: Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, Ancylostoma ceylanicum, Uncinaria stenocephala
- Whipworm: Trichuris vulpis
- Tapeworm: Echinococcus granulosus (hydatid tapeworm), Dipylidium caninum (common flea tapeworm), Taenia spp. Taenia ovis, T. pisiformis, T. hydatigena
- Controls shedding of oocysts of the protozoan Giardia spp.
- Does NOT control heartworm
- Presented as a small round tablet
- Easy to administer - feed directly or mix in with your dog’s food
- Gentle, effective control of gastrointestinal worms
- May be given safely to all dogs
- 1 tablet treats up to 35kg bodyweight
- Not recommended for dogs in the 1st or 2nd stage of pregnancy. The use of Drontal in the 3rd trimester should be based on an assessment by a veterinarian
- Do not give to puppies under 2 weeks of age
- This medication should not be given to animals allergic to the ingredients
- May be combined with other treatments, for example heartworm prevention, flea and tick treatment
**Please contact Customer Service to check current expiry date for this bulk purchase item.
Active Constituents per tablet:
- Praziquantel 175 mg
- Febantel 875 mg and
- Pyrantel (Embonate) 174.4 mg
Customers who bought this item also bought
Directions for Use
- Weigh puppies/dogs before dosing
- Fasting prior to dosing is not necessary
- Give an individual measured dose, by mouth, to each dog
- Dogs become reinfested with worms from larvae and eggs in their living environment, so dosing will need to be repeated through the entire life of the dog.
- If worm problems persist, consult a veterinarian.
- 1 tablet treats up to 35 kg of dog bodyweight
Up to 17 kg
17.1 - 35 kg
35.1 – 52 kg
52.1 – 70 kg
- Give an individual measured dose at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age.
- Then give an individual measured dose at 16, 20 and 24 weeks of age.
- After 6 months of age, give an individual measured dose every 3 months.
- In environments where whipworm or hydatid tapeworm infestation is heavy, an individual measured dose should be given every 6 weeks.
- Treat breeding bitches prior to mating then 10 days before whelping and 2 and 4 weeks after whelping.
BE THE FIRST TO GIVE YOUR REVIEW