Direa For Dogs and Cats Helps Manage Diarrhoea And Calms Your Pets Stomach
- Veterinary advice should be sought for pets that exhibit signs of illness other than diarrhoea, including blood stained faeces, or if diarrhoea persists after 3 days treatment with this product
- For use as an aid in the management of diarrhoea in cats and dogs
Direa Tablets – How do they Work?
- Direa tablets contain a complexing or bulking agent called crospovidone that absorbs toxins and water from the gut to form a protective gel, thereby slowing and reducing the severity of the diarrhoea.
- Crospovidone is not absorbed through the gut wall and is chemically and biologically inert
Customers who bought this item also bought
- A twice-daily administration of the tablets for 2-4 days is recommended
- Dogs – 1 tablet per 10-20 kg
- Cats – ¼ tablet per 2.5-5kg