Bounce & Pounce Mongoose Treat Dispenser Toy For Dogs Is A Fun Way To Combine Treat Time And Play Time
Customers who bought this item also bought
This crazy fun, treat-stuffing toy will be a major hit with your pooch!
- Strong and durable for exciting, interactive play
- Extend playtime by stuffing with delicious treats!
- Great for indoor and outdoor play
- Encourages physical activity and mental stimulation
- The bumpy ridges help to clean your pet's teeth and gums as they play!
- Stuff the toy with your canine’s favourite treats, kibble, or delicious paste
- Place the toy in the freezer with the treats and paste inside to prolong playtime and to create a greater, long-lasting challenge!
- The exterior of the toy has tough ridges which give it an unpredictable roll
- Strong and durable material stands up for everlasting play
- The curved shape of the toy makes it easy for your dog to carry and hold in place with its paws
- Bright, attractive colours make it easy for your dog to spot anywhere!
- Made of tough rubber material
- Safe on teeth and gums
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Designed for small-medium dogs
- 9cm height x 7cm base width x 4.5cm top width
- Treat hole: 2.7cm diameter
- Only choose toys for your dog that are larger than the dog’s mouth
- Choose a size that allows them to get their mouth around the toy
- Get to know your dog’s holding/gripping strength and play style before selecting toys
- This is an interactive toy to use with your dog
- This is not a chew toy
- Supervise your dog's use of this toy
- Do not leave the toy available for the dog to destroy or eat the toy
- Remove the toy from the dog if it damages the toy or tries to swallow pieces of the toy
- Replace the toy if it is worn or damaged
- Unfortunately, no dog toy is indestructible – if your dog can quickly and easily damage a toy, then the toy is not suited to your dog’s play style, and a different toy should be provided for your dog
- If you have a multiple dog home, take extra care to keep large dogs away from smaller dog toys
BE THE FIRST TO GIVE YOUR REVIEW