Adaptil Collar For Medium And Large Dogs x 3 Aids in Alleviating or Preventing Fear Related Behaviour in Dogs and Puppies
Adaptil Collar For Medium And Large Dogs x 3
- 50g/kg Synthetic Analogue of the Canine Appeasing Pheromone
Adaptil Collar is ideal for:
- Puppy socialization
- Travelling (for dogs travelling often or for long journeys and/or going to new destinations such as on holiday, moving home etc)
- Loud noises (thunderstorms or fireworks), especially for dogs living mostly outdoors and who cannot be kept home during such events
- Staying home alone (especially for outdoor dogs)
- The Adaptil Collar is easy to use and convenient as it releases dog appeasing pheromone constantly (even when the dog is outside)
- The dog’s body temperature and close contact warm the collar and encourages the diffusion of pheromones into the local environment
- The appeasing pheromone is released almost immediately
- It is essential the Adaptil Collar is in close contact with the dog’s skin at all times
- The Adaptil Collar is proven to work on all breeds of dog, as long as it is fitted correctly.
- The Collar will not work when it is wet, but diffuses again as soon as it’s dry
- Each collar lasts up to 4 weeks and can be replaced as required
Two sizes of adjustable collars are available:
- puppy/small dogs (fits neck up to 37.5cm)
- medium/large dogs (fits neck up to 62.5cm)
- Regarding puppies: as the puppy grows, it’s important to regularly adjust the fit of the collar to make sure it’s not too tight
- Do not use the collar on dogs with extensive skin lesions.
- Do not open the protective pouch until the product is ready for use.
- If your dog wears another collar, it is important to ensure the Adaptil Collar stays in contact with the skin.
- Please note the Adaptil collar cannot be used to attach a leash
Customers who bought this item also bought
How do I fit the ADAPTIL collar?
- Place a finger in the plastic loop situated in the inside of the collar close to the buckle
- Using this loop pull the thin plastic to uncoil the collar
- Fasten the collar
- Place over our dogs head to tie loosely around the neck
- Tighten the collar to fit snugly with your dog’s skin
- You should be able to place no more than 2 fingers between collar and dog’s skin
- Ensure the collar is fixed inside the buckle
- Cut off the excess portion of the collar
BE THE FIRST TO GIVE YOUR REVIEW