Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot on Skin Care For Cats A Unique Application To Support Optimum Skin And Coat Health
Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot on Skin Care For Cats
- A specific blend of essential fatty acids (Omega 6 and Omega 3), Vitamin E and essential oils to reduce odour, moisturise dry skin and maintain coat and skin health.
- Formulated to support cats with dull looking coats or dry scaly skin and older felines who find it difficult to keep up with their daily grooming.
- Once applied, it bio-diffuses through the skin and stored in the sebaceous glands and will progressively release from these glands.
- Increases skin hydration on the epidermis layer and maintain the cutaneous ecosystem balance
- Available in a convenient spot-on pipette, for both dogs and cats, it can be applied directly to animal’s skin.
- It’s easy for pet owners to use without bathing their pets.
- Ideal alternative to washing for pets that dislike bathing.
- Suitable for cats over 3 months of age
Each packet consists of:
- 10 essential oils (clove, camphor, gaultheria, rosemary, curcuma, oregano, lavender, peppermint, tea tree and cedar), hemp and neem oil. rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Directions for use
- Take one pipette out of the packet
- To open product you need to fold the top of the pipette backwards and forwards until you hear the snap or notice the small opening at the top
- Place yourself beside or behind your pet and part their coat between the shoulder blades and apply all the liquid directly on to the skin in one or two spots
- For optimum results repeat this process weekly for 8 consecutive weeks, followed by the recommended maintenance programme
- Do not bath the animal during the 2 days before and the 2 days after following application
- Animals with long hair or a lot of hair, brush the animal’s coat the day after application, to remove any leftover residue of the product and to allow even distribution on the skin
- 1 x pipette applied weekly for the first 8 weeks
- 1 pipette every 2 weeks (after the initial 8-week treatment).
- Should not be used 2 days before or after bathing
- Has not been tested in kittens under 3 months old