Purina Win a Ute Competition
Purchase from participating brands:
1. Purchase a participating Purina branded product from PRO PLAN, SUPERCOAT or FELIX between 1 February 2021 and 28 March 2021 and go to nestlepromotions.com.au/purina-win-a-ute. Entries close 28 March 2021.
2. Visit www.nestlepromotions.com.au/purina-win-a-ute and submit your registration online no later than 30 March 2021.
3. As part of the online registration process, you must provide your name, address, contact details and a copy of your valid purchase receipt must be submitted.
4. See www.nestlepromotions.com.au/purina-win-a-ute for full terms and conditions.
5. For any customer queries, email Purina at: [email protected] or call 1800 738 238.
Participating Purina Brands and Products
|Dry Dog Food White Lable (2.5kg, 15kg)||Dry Dog Food (3kg, 12kg, 15-18kg)||12pk Bulkpack (85g x 12pk)|
|Dry Dog Food Silver Label (2.5kg, 12kg, 20kg)||True Origin (2.5kg, 7kg)||36pk Bulkpack (85g x 36pk)|
|Dry Cat Food (1.3-1.5kg, 2.5-3.5kg, 7-8kg)|
|Wet Cat Pouch 12pk Bulkpack (85g x 12pk)|
|Wet Cat Tin 24pk Bulkpack (85g x 24pk)|
|Wet Dog Tin 12pk Bulkpack (368g x 12pk)|
Terms & Conditions
Opens 9.00am AEDT on 01.02.21, closes 11.59pm AEDT on 28.03.21. Entry open to AU residents aged 18 years+ who have a valid drivers licence. RETAIN ORIGINAL PURCHACE RECEIPT. Max 5 entries per person. Major and Minor prize draws take place at 11.00am AEDT on 12.04.21 at Unit 6/106 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW, 2100. Major prize is an Isuzu D-MAX LS-U 4x4 Crew Cab Automatic Ute, valued up to $63,899 (colour may vary). Minor prize is $100 EFTPOS gift card (50 to be won). Total prize pool up to $68,899. Prizes must be claimed by 5.00pm on 03.08.21. Winners notified by email & published on www.purina.com.au/past-winners on 03.05.21. Unclaimed prize draw takes place 11.00am on 05.08.21. Read full terms at nestlepromotions.com.au/purina-win-a-ute. Promoter is Nestle Australia Ltd. Trading as Purina PetCare, od 1 Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes NSW 2138.Authorised under permit numbers NSW: TP/00527, ACT: TP 20/01688, SA Permit T20/1439.